Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Might have been fabric shopping

I went over to Quilter's Haven on Saturday after a full day of being the Official Photographer at EAST for the visiting Paralympic torch. They were having a sale (which turned out to be a very sorry collection of unloved fabric), but they also had quite a bit of Summersville and A Walk In The Woods.


I'm going to use the bird & mushroom print to back the chairs and birds baby quilt that I'm working on, to be finished as soon as the baby is born and named! Since I can't do the quilt sandwich until I've finished the applique, and I can't applique the name until the baby arrives. (I have been assured by the Mommy that the baby's name will NOT be Bartholomew or similar and that it WILL fit on the quilt!)


The rest of the fabric is for a quilt inspired by this one by QuiltyCat. It's a wedding quilt for a friend who lives in New York and is a librarian. So you can imagine how pleased I was when I noticed this in the Summersville (which I probably would have bought anyway). SHUT UP. I get to put a library on a quilt for a librarian!


1 comment:

Emily Hannah! said...

I seriously cannot stop swooning! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!

Love,

The Librarian.