Sunday, February 6, 2011

more yarn...oh dear.

The Stepson had a Sea Sprout afternoon in Ipswich yesterday (training for their upcoming night hike - yikes!), so I volunteered to drop him off. I went to the grocery store, then decided to go and window shop in Woodbridge while I waited to pick him up again.

I was deliciously surprised to find Twist Yarns, a new yarn shop, in town. Even though I need more wool like I need a hole in the head, I couldn't resist this gorgeous and super-soft yarn from Fyberspates. I think I feel a cowl coming on.


John also discovered an extremely decadent twist on Eggs On Toast - add a slice of prosciutto beneath the poached egg (it was on special at the grocery store). YUM.


And now, the boys have gone to Bury to get some groceries, so it's just me, my quilt, my book, and a cup of tea. Sigh.

No comments: