Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Krispy Kreme fairy visits Bury St Edmunds

Well. Yesterday morning I got an email from a colleague who commutes up from London every day. He stopped on his way in at one of the Krispy Kreme shops in London, and bought two dozen donuts to bring to the office.

I would say that the definition of happiness on a Friday morning at around 9:30 (I start work at 8, so 9:30 is definitely mid-morning) is below. An Americano from my Aeropress, in the Kate [Rusby] & Doris mug, with an original glazed donut. Sigh.

1 comment:

Vivren said...

What an American breakfast! I'm very proud of you.

Imagine if it was from DUNKIN' DONUTS. OH MAN. As a New Englander, I stand by D&D. Even though their donuts are, if anything, mediocre.

I find KK donuts are too sweet, do you? Maybe that's why they go so well with coffee.