Friday, February 5, 2010

But there aren't any more?

I finished reading The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest last night. I spent most of the last book alternately enjoying it immensely and fretting about the fact that it is The Last One. And There Won't Be Any More. And The Author Is Dead. Apparently there is drama and there are bits of a fourth book which may or may not come out.

In any case, read the trilogy. AWESOME.

Oh, and an update, for those of you who are interested in such things: I have vanquished the leaking toilet. Watch out, world!

1 comment:

kat @ Taylor Made designs said...

I'm like you. Can't wait to read the third book, but sad that there are no more! I think it's available in the states in May :( Going to try to get my hands on it sooner!

Good for you with the toilet :)