Monday, March 24, 2008

Snow?

We'd planned on doing lots of gardening this weekend. As a result, it has snowed, pretty consistently, every day. It's really windy, so the weather has been changing back and forth from bright sun to swirling snow. The only snow that really stuck was yesterday morning, though. Here's the Stowmarket church on Sunday morning as I was going to ring the bells:


And here's the door to the bell tower:


And here's OUR front door:


The upside has been that we've gotten to watch LOTS of episodes of Lost. We're now almost done with Season 2 and we're both hooked. The last episode that we watched was a little scary - I kept dropping stitches in my knitting.

Last night, since I hadn't watched enough TV, I watched the movie adaptation of The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency on the BBC. I loved it - it had perfect pacing and really brought the books to life. Recommend it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you also enjoyed bbc1s adaption of the No1 Ladies'Detective Agency too! Agree it brought books perfectly to life. Looking forward to the series, which will be on tv *next year* M x